I Didn’t Wait — I Started Young

 Built Young is not just a name for me. It’s something I’m actually living.

I didn’t wait to have everything figured out. I didn’t wait to feel fully ready. I started while I was still learning, still confused, and still trying to understand things. Alongside my studies, I took a step, a real one.

 

I started my own small business, Adornify.

At first, it was just an idea. But instead of overthinking it, I decided to act on it. I began small, figuring things out as I went. One of the biggest steps I took was putting myself out there through exhibitions. Standing there, presenting my brand, interacting with people, and handling everything on my own, it pushed me out of my comfort zone. It wasn’t always easy. There were moments of confidence, but also moments where I doubted myself. Times when things didn’t go as planned. Times when I felt like I wasn’t doing enough.

But I kept going.

From exhibitions to building an online presence, I slowly started expanding. And now, taking it even further, travelling to different cities for marketing and growth. Each step felt scary before I took it. But every step taught me something new. That’s what people don’t talk about enough,you don’t need to be fully ready to start. You just need to be willing to take that first step.

I’m still learning. Still building. Still growing. But one thing is clear, starting young was the best decision I made. Because I’m not waiting for opportunities anymore.
I’m creating them.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Built Young: Starting Before Your'e Ready

Title: Built in the Process

My pesonal journey with